Solved Question

Associate Configurator exam details or sample

• 11 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am planning to take Associate Configurator Certifications exam. I am looking for an Exam sample to understand the exam pattern and type of practical questions asked so that I can prepare accordingly. Can anyone please share sample or exam experience?

icon

Solved by Mohammed Jasir 11 October 2022, 20:50

View original

Closed for commenting:
If you have a follow-up or related question, please create a new question.
If you need to add an insight, flag the post and request it be reopened.

5 Replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @GurinderSingh 

You can register for a live class, in which a tutor will give you all the instructions and details needed for the exam.

You can register for the class by clicking the link below -

Associate Certification Assessment Prep (unqork.com)

Hope this will help

Hi, @GurinderSingh.

I marked @Mohammed Jasir’s answer as correct because those live certification prep courses are our recommended way for you to get more information and prepare for the exam. The live classes will also provide the ability to ask any questions of the Unqork team that facilities those certifications. 

Additionally, you can see all of the upcoming class dates and times on the Events calendar here on the Community Hub.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Mohammed Jasir 

Thanks for the answer. 

I had attended Prep meeting but I find information in Prep is very limited. Can we get access to more similar samples/material?

Thanks, 

@GurinderSingh, I’ve shared your feedback with the team and they’re going to consider incorporating some elements of this into future improvements. 

But for now, a practice exam or sample questions is not something they can share with the current setup and structure.

I echo @GurinderSingh’s comments around the Prep meeting not providing enough examples. I would love to see more examples and sample questions.