Skip to main content

Associate Configurator and Professional Configurator are two certifications previously available via Unqork Academy. The were discontinued as of July 2024. 

For current Unqork Certification offerings, see this Get Certified page on Unqork Academy. Additional certification options will be added to that page and announced via the Updates blog on the Unqork Community.

What happens to my Associate / Professional certification? 

If you have an active certification, your certification expiration date will be extended to August 2025.

t...]
We highly recommend current Associate and Professional certified Creators continue their learning journey and earn their Developer certification, showcasing the complete set of skills needed to build on the Unqork platform. We have put together a guide to help you understand what content in the Developer learning path is new based on your current certification level. Alternatively, join us for a Developer Bootcamp (fee applies) to receive a full, guided experience.

https://community.unqork.com/product-updates/coming-soon-developer-learning-path-certification-15549 

I need help with my Credly badge and/or I have a question about my previous certifications

If you need any assistance related to your Unqork certifications, please create a support ticket

How do I get the badge on my Community profile? 

Those who have earned this badge should have it reflected on their profile. If not please reach out to community@unqork.com. 

If you have not previously earned these certifications, you cannot earn the badges, as the certifications have been discontinued. 

Be the first to answer!