Skip to main content

Hello Unqork Community,

I am not able to create workspace nor any application nor any module in my Unqork training environment. Please find the screenshot attached below of the error which is occuring whenever I try to create a workspace or an application or a module.

Please help me in finding the solution.

Hello Unqork Community,

I am not able to create workspace nor any application nor any module in my Unqork training environment. Please find the screenshot attached below of the error which is occuring whenever I try to create a workspace or an application or a module.

Please help me in finding the solution.

only admin access people can create a workspace in Udesigner. People with Contributor access cannot create a workspace. write a mail to unqork support. Hope it solves your question!!

As @prabhu mentioned only users having admin role can create New Workspaces in the training environment.
For Application & Module creation, check if you have can edit permission to that workspace which you are selecting as a container to your Application/Module while creating from the Home Create New Button. Go to workspaces section. On any existing workspace, click on three dotes, user permissions.

If you have edit access, then you won’t get such error. Tip: Create application inside your Personal Workspace which is by default there in the training environment.

Check Training Environment Usage and Maintenance on Unqork Documentation Hub for more details: https://docs.unqork.io/Content/A00-Unqork_Platform/A00117-Training_Policies.htm?Highlight=environment

The above replies are correct. But to be more specific, please create a support ticket if you do not have access to a personal workspace and the other community / training workspaces.