Solved Question

Unqork Badges not getting displayed on my profile.

• 23 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Initially I was working with another organisation and earned my Associate as well as Professional Badges now I am not able to find out my badges from the credly link which I got for badges. can anyone help me how can I get back my badges ?

icon

Solved by Danny Pancratz 23 February 2024, 15:31

View original

Closed for commenting:
If you have a follow-up or related question, please create a new question.
If you need to add an insight, flag the post and request it be reopened.

4 Replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

For all questions regarding exams and training, please submit a ticket at support.unqork.com. We will not assist with these questions over email.

@ManishSingh I’ve updated this new community profile you’re using to reflect those certifications. 

As for Academy, Certification, or Training environment questions, please create a support ticket at support.unqork.com. 

With Credly, the official certification was likely issued to your previous work email address. If you know the password you used, you should still be able to log-in to that Credly account using your old email and password, then you could update the account accordingly so that it’s tied to your new work email or personal email.  

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Danny Pancratz  i have my email and password of previous organisation and i had logged in as well but none of my badges are visible there and if i am trying to access them through the link that also giving me error.

I’m not sure what to tell you there; I don’t work directly with Credly and our certifications. Please create a support ticket.