Call for Speakers and Topics: Success Hour Webinars for July and August

Update type: Marketplace Community
Call for Speakers and Topics: Success Hour Webinars for July and August

I’m looking for speakers for our upcoming Success Hour webinars in July and August. Our July event will be on Tuesday, July 26. Our August date is TBD, depending on speaker availability. 

About Success Hour

We’ve had great feedback from the monthly Success Hour webinar series we launched earlier this year. These interactive webinars feature short demos on popular topics in our community, best practices, or tips and tricks. You can view recordings of preview webinars here on the Community Hub. 

My favorite part has been involving more of our community members as speakers in these events with demos by @Chris Pangrace@Umesh Patole@Anupama Meena, and @Anjali Deore , along with my Unqork colleagues. Later this month, we have five more Creators presenting: 

Call for Speakers

Speakers are asked to give a short 3-5 minute demo of their topic. You are also asked to attend the full webinar and help with Q&A . 

July 26 - Marketplace Listing Demos

Our July 26 event will be an Unqork Marketplace Takeover! You’ll hear from our Marketplace team, but also see demos of Marketplace listings that were inspired by questions on our community. 

I’m looking for 3 Creators who can demo one of the following Marketplace Listings: 

August Demos

In August, we’ll return to our usual format of sharing best practices, tips and tricks, and answers to FAQs. 

• Do you have a best practice you recommend? If so, consider writing it up in our new Best Practices forum, and you can also do a short demo on this webinar.
  • Do you have a tip or trick for configuration? You can always add it to our Platform Q&A forum as something you’ve learned, and you can demo it on this webinar. 
  • Do you have a use case for a specific piece of functionality? If so, consider writing it up in our new Use Case Showcase forum, and you can also do a short demo on this webinar. (sense a theme? 😊 )
  • Have you answered a question that received a lot of upvotes? If so, you could demo the solution on this webinar.
    • We’ll embed your demo into the answer to better help those who view it later on. 
    • Note you can find which questions you’ve answered on your profile page.

Benefits of Speaking

In addition to showcasing your expertise, you will receive: 

• 100 bonus points 
  • Success Hour Speaker Badge

Speakers will also be considered for participation in our Power User Spotlight blog series and for invitations to speak at other Unqork events. 

Express Interest

Interested in contributing? Click here to make a submission of your own through our Community Contribution portal!

Call for Topics

Not interested in speaking, but you have a topic you’d like to see for a future community webinar? 

Reply below, contact me, or submit your webinar as an idea for our community: 

Be the first to answer!