Last week, at Unqork Create, Unqork announced the 2022 winners of the Unqork Create Awards.
The excerpt below lists the winners, including our first ever Company awards for championing engagement here on the Community Hub. Marsh and Chenoa received the inaugural Company Community Hub Champion Award for their overall engagement within the community.
Congratulations to so many Creators in our community who contributed to these applications and accomplishments!
The Unqork Create Awards highlight creators and industry thought leaders driving the Unqork codeless platform. Winners for each category were selected for their work spearheading the codeless revolution and pushing the boundaries of codeless innovation. 2022 winners include:
- Fastest App to Market Award: JPMorgan Chase’s Mortgage Modification application
- ROI Award: BlackRock’s NAV Solution and Infosys’ First Notice of Loss application
- Most Innovative App Award: Marsh’s US Placement and Policy Management Services application with EY
- Application for Good Award: Vanguard’s Capacity and Demand application, KPMG’s ESG Application
- Operations & EUC Automation Award: Fannie Mae’s EUC COE
- Transforming Private Markets Award: Goldman Sachs’ Deal Manufacturing Platform
- Private Markets Digitization Award: Chenoa’s Private Valuation Oversight application
- Codeless Expert of the Year Award: Sudershan Sharma, State Street and Venkat Rayalla, KPMG
- Company Community Hub Champion Award: Marsh and Chenoa
- Academy Company Genius Award: Broadridge and EY
Learn more and access the full announcement here.