Solved Question

Correct way to access community

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 replies

• Anonymous

I have used two different environments (training and client) to access community and added questions/solutions in both the accounts. How can I merge both in one? and going forward should I always use training environment to access community/forum?

icon

Solved by Shivangi Pathak 9 December 2021, 06:34

View original

3 Replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi Manish, As per my knowledge we only need environment access for the authentication , so you can use any environment for that. Now Suppose you have two different account(client/training) from which you are accessing community hub. For Merging the Progress from both the account you can connect with community@unqork.com team, and provide them the ID(account) you want to continue with. Going forward you can go with the training environment so that you will not face this issue again.

Thanks for answering, @Shivangi Pathak!

You are correct, that Creator access to any Unqork environment is all you need. So if you have access to multiple environments, you can use any of them. Your credentials provide access and match to your community profile based on email address.

However, if you have multiple Creator credentials with different email addresses, that will create multiple community records. In that case, we recommend picking one Creator Credential / Environment to always login with. That way, all of your posts, points, and badges are all tied to the same user record. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Thanks for answering, @Shivangi Pathak!

You are correct, that Creator access to any Unqork environment is all you need. So if you have access to multiple environments, you can use any of them. Your credentials provide access and match to your community profile based on email address.

However, if you have multiple Creator credentials with different email addresses, that will create multiple community records. In that case, we recommend picking one Creator Credential / Environment to always login with. That way, all of your posts, points, and badges are all tied to the same user record. 

Very Well explained @Danny Pancratz , Thankyou!!