Enhancement Ideas FAQ

• 12 October 2021
  • 0 replies
Enhancement Ideas FAQ

In this article

How do I request a new feature for the Unqork platform?

• Fill out the form at community.unqork.com/ideas. You can find this via the Enhancement Ideas quick link on the Community Hub home page or via the Community dropdown menu in navigation.

• This form (new as of July 2023) guides you through providing all the information our teams will need to understand and consider your idea.

• It’s a best practice to be clear, detailed, and thorough when filling out the fields; incomplete information

What happens after I submit an idea?

• You should see a confirmation message at the top of the screen. 

Confirmation message

• The Idea is sent to our Product team to review.

• New Ideas are reviewed monthly and considered for the roadmap.

• When a decision is made on your idea, you will be notified.

Who can submit ideas?

• Unqork customers, partners, and staff. Contact community@unqork.com if you need access to the Ideas page. 

• Potential customers and others without access should submit your enhancement requests through your primary Unqork contact. 

Can I see and upvote other ideas?

• Not at this time. 

• This was previously an option, but we adjusted the process in July 2023. Previously, Ideas were similar to other posts on the community. We found that these often lacked enough information and context for the team to consider the idea. Our revamped submission form is the first step in an effort to improve the experience.

I just submitted an idea! When will it be implemented?

• There is no guarantee your idea will be delivered. You should receive an update when the team has made an initial decision (after the next monthly review) as to...

• whether or not it has been added to the roadmap, or

• whether it has been added to the backlog of ideas we may consider again in the future, or

• has been identified as an idea we are unlikely to implement, or

• is related to an enhancement already in development.

• Timelines are not provided for ideas added to the roadmap, as they can change due to roadmap priorities and other factors.

What if I have questions or updates about my idea?

• Please work with your primary Unqork contact (ex. Customer Success Manager).

How do I know if my idea has been implemented?

How do I submit ideas for the Unqork Community Hub?

• You can send all your feedback on the Community Hub to community@unqork.com. The Community Team at Unqork wants to make the Community Hub as helpful to Unqork Creators as possible!

0 Replies

Be the first to answer!