Solved Question

Unqork Certificate Not Updated

• 25 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi @Danny Pancratz ,

I have completed the all the quiz on 10th oct 2023 required for Unqork certificate maintenance. But, in Credly its showing that it is expired.

I have mailed the certify@unqork.com also regarding this issue but got a mail from certify group that we are no longer answering support questions through this email.

Could you please help me regard this.

Thanks,

icon

Solved by Danielle Ferguson 25 October 2023, 14:58

View original

Closed for commenting:
If you have a follow-up or related question, please create a new question.
If you need to add an insight, flag the post and request it be reopened.

6 Replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ankita Rani ,

For any kind of support , raise the support ticket, you can select the category and team surely reach out to you.

certify@unqork.com is no longer active.

------------------ 

Badge +2

Hi @Anjali Deore ,

Is there any other email which I can directly contact because this support button is redirecting me to Zendesk login, but I am not able to login and even after click on forget password also I am not getting any reset link. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @Ankita Rani : you can mail to support@unqork.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anjali Deore ,

Is there any other email which I can directly contact because this support button is redirecting me to Zendesk login, but I am not able to login and even after click on forget password also I am not getting any reset link. 

Your Community email address is not associated with zendesk. Danny can help you to update it. Drop a mail to Danny,support@unqork.com, community@unqork.com , academy@unqork.com , enablement@unqork.com Then try to raise zendesk ticket for certificate related query.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

All training and certification questions should be submitted at support.unqork.com. If you do not have a Zendesk account, you will need to create one to submit a ticket.

Badge +2

Thank you all for your assistance, I have reset my password for Zendesk account for raising a ticket.