November 2022 Unqork Community Leaderboard, New SME, and New Record Holder

Update type: Community
November 2022 Unqork Community Leaderboard, New SME, and New Record Holder

Each month, this post is all about celebrating the many contributions of our community members. Our success depends upon youThank you for contributing your questions, ideas, replies, answers, upvotes, and so many more contributions

">Congratulations to our newest Subject Matter Expert! 🎉

As you contribute, you also progress towards earning SME status: the top recognition on our community.

In November, @thejasreeb surpassed the 20 answers threshold in addition to earning 200+ points for three months. 

Please join me in congratulating and thanking them for all they contribute to our community!

On the Path to SME Status :motorway:

• @Shweta R. Patil - 23 solved answers; 2 months of 200 points
  • @Deepa Boominathan - 22 solved answers; 2 months of 200 points
  • @Sudhir Kalmegh - 15 solved answers; 1 month of 200 points
  • @MahantaSasmita - 12 solved answers; 3 months of 200 points
  • @Sireesha Bandaru - 12 solved answers; 3 months of 200 points
  • @PriyankaS - 9 solved answers; 3 months of 200 points
  • @Chip Davis - 5 solved answers; 3 months of 200 points

Show your gratitude and help them reach SME status by upvoting their helpful replies and marking answers when they solve your question. 

">Top contributors on our Community Leaderboard 🏆

These top earners are recognized with new community leaderboard badges. A special shout out to @Laxminarsaiah Ragi who topped both categories for the third consecutive month and set two new records! 🎖️

November points leaders :medal:

1. @Laxminarsaiah Ragi 1594 - earns gold badge for the third time!
  2. @Deepa Boominathan 655 - earns silver badge for the first time!
  3. @MahantaSasmita 626 - earns bronze badge for the first time!
  4. @thejasreeb 597
  5. @PriyankaS 476
  6. @Anjali Deore 447
  7. @Ashlin felix.R 338
  8. @Prem Sai Akash 331
  9. @Christopher Guzmán 323
  10. @Sireesha Bandaru 317

">November answers leaders ✅

How do you get to the top of the leaderboard and SME status? Answering questions! 

1. @Laxminarsaiah Ragi 25 - earns most answers badge for the fifth time!
  2. @Deepa Boominathan 12
  3. @thejasreeb 7
  4. @Ashlin felix.R 5
    @Sireesha Bandaru 5

New Record Holder: @Laxminarsaiah Ragi 

With 25 answers and 1594 points, Laxmi passed our previous record holder @Srikanth Dommati’s records of 20 answers and 1535 points set in June of 2022. 

Laxmi now is the sole holder of two single-issue gold badges on his community profile. 

Srikanth joins other previous record holders with badges to show he previously held these records.

Learn more here: 

New Points Lookup App! 👀

One of our most frequently asked questions is “how I check how many points I’ve earned this month (or previous months)?

I’m happy to report that I was able to build a simple Unqork App to add this functionality. When you’re logged-in, you’ll see this option on the Community Hub home page in the sidebar rail below the leaderboard widget. 

Look for this on the home page

You can use this to track your progress towards SME status or to try to go after @Laxminarsaiah Ragi’s points record. 

Climb the Leaderboard 🎯

Want to see your name listed on this post next month? There are many ways to contribute. Check out these posts:

And our latest way to earn points, introduced in September:

Feedback welcome :speech_left:

With that, what do you think? Share your feedback in the replies or please contact me directly with a message on the Community Hub or at community@unqork.com

Or better yet? Submit an idea for our Community here on the Community Hub! 

Be the first to answer!