How to Check Your Points for Any Timeframe

Update type: Community
How to Check Your Points for Any Timeframe

Are you interested in climbing our Community Points Leaderboard to earn monthly Leaderboard Badges? Or are you pursuing Subject Matter Expert status? I have good news!

The most requested feature since the launch of our Community Hub has been the ability to check your month-to-date and previous month points. We now have an Unqork app for that!

Checking Your Points

Using this new feature is simple and self-service. The flexible date inputs allow you to check month-to-date, previous months, or any custom time frame. 

1. Log-in to the Community Hub
  2. Click the Points Lookup button on the sidebar of the Community Hub home page (below the leaderboard widget)
  3. Fill out the form
    • Email associated with your profile
    • Start Date
    • End Date
Look for this on the Community Hub home page

Solving Challenges with Unqork

We use a community platform vendor to power the core of our Community Hub experience. However, we leverage our own Unqork platform to add new functionality and build features like our (recently improved) federated search and Community Contribution Portal.

Using basic configuration skills I learned from the Novice Configurator learning path, I was able to build a simple workflow app on Unqork to address this community need, extending beyond our vendor’s functionality and improving your experience.

Feedback and Ideas

How did I do? Please send me any feedback you may have. After all, my configuration skills are novice level and there’s much more expertise among our talented community. 

Have another feature you’d like to see? You can always submit ideas for our Community Hub, events, and programs using the Ideas feature. 

More About Points and Recognition

Be the first to answer!